Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I'm A Drug Abuse

BE PATIENT!

Since I have been Testing Drugs as a Fun until Now Many Things have been changed,
Like : Many Years ago Maybe when I was Younger I could better Hear, See and make all my senses
Work better with them (weed, cannabis..).Everlasting Since I became older because It depends on Using What kind of drug is it!?

Eventually it can be illegal so those Drugs are Harmful, Neither When you are out to be (with drugs) you will have to Regret Cause somebody Was Suppose to prescript them for you and then You can never call it A Drug Or Fun.
And step back,Why? Any how me and my job convinced me to go After,What happened? It was Amazingly Interesting for me, With only One Puff I was tasting LSD...I could see every thing I could hear what people say! And it also unbelievably took me a decade ago and After (How)?!Because you must know In that world (Metaphysical) every single person  has a rule and when it comes to the Reality, it is not except being Strong and You also have to stay with consciousness to realise what is it going on!

Living In  a paranoid mood when you Feel like you are completely Trapped in a hell and there is no way to come out till you Finish the god damn Story of Investments, The future, People and Journey, Reality of This Life, Are they serious? I mean Are They healthy Enough to tell you what the truth was!?
As Beyond It Was like Repeating bullshits When you have Finished your Job with the Rest (Stubborn).

In my mind : Damn living between soldiers can be to dangerous too.(I'm A Soldier).you know!
An Experience Which Never Happened Before To Me Call Lab Lab Lab. Can You Guess What The Words Are? 😃
  

No comments:

Post a Comment